Plan Your Next Visit At My Doc Urgent Care
At My Doc Urgent Care, we know that you may fall ill or literally fall and sprain your ankle. With that in mind, we want you to know that you will be treated speedily. Now let’s make your visit as pleasant as possible. Please review the documents below to receive prompt care.
We want your visit to be as convenient as possible. Please bring your:
- Driver’s license or photo ID
- Insurance information payment for co-pay or self-pay
- List of medications, allergies and past surgeries
- Parental Authorization Form (for minor without parent present)
For Employee Physicals:
We want your visit to be as convenient as possible. Please bring with you:
- All items on “for patient” list
- Completed Employer Authorization Form
- Any documents needed for a DOT physical
*For a DOT physical, please call to ensure a DOT-certified provider will be available.
Most Insurance Accepted
Why go to an ER, when you can come to My Doc Urgent Care. You’re not going to sit in a waiting room for an hour.
210 Passaic Street
Garfield, NJ 07026