Are you suffering from chronic pain due to a musculoskeletal disorder, anxiety, PTSD, or Glaucoma? The Doctors at My Doc Urgent Care can prescribe compassionate pain management treatment to those suffering from these debilitating conditions.
If you suffer from any of the following debilitating conditions, you may be a candidate for the Medical Marijuana Program:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
- Chronic pain related to musculoskeletal disorders
- Chronic pain of visceral origin
- Multiple sclerosis
- Opioid Use Disorder as an adjunct to Medication Assisted Therapy
- Terminal cancer
- Muscular dystrophy
- Inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn’s disease
- Terminal illness, if the physician has determined a prognosis of less than 12 months of life
- Tourette’s Syndrome
The following conditions apply, if resistant to, or if the patient is intolerant to, conventional therapy:
- Seizure disorder, including epilepsy
- Intractable skeletal muscular spasticity
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
The following conditions apply, if severe or chronic pain, severe nausea or vomiting, cachexia or wasting syndrome results from the condition or treatment thereof:
- Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus
- Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
Health insurance will not cover the cost of your doctor visit and medical marijuana prescription.
My Doc Urgent Care is a clean medical clinic serving the residents of Bergen County, Clifton and Passaic NJ. We provide fast, convenient, quality care to patients with urgent and primary care needs, as well as providing wellness and preventative programs to improve the overall health of our community.
Our walk-in clinic offers:
physicals, blood work, std screening, DOT testing, allergy testing, x-rays, urinalysis, stitches, asthma care, and seasonal flu shots